Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Christmas Card from Vai Vai



Money’s Short and Times are Hard, Here’s your Freakin’ Christmas Card

Twas the night before Christmas
And all through the house
Everybody felt shitty
Even the mouse …..

Mum at the whorehouse
And dad smoking grass
I’d just settle down
For a nice piece of arse …

When out on the lawn
I heard such a clatter
I sprung from my piece
To see what was the matter …

Then out on the lawn
I saw a big dick
I knew in a moment
It must be Saint Nick …

He came down the chimney
Like a bat out of hell
I knew in a moment
The fucker had fell …

He filled all our stockings
With pretzels and beer
And a big rubber dick
For my brother the queer …

He rose up the chimney
With a thunderous fart
The son of a bitch
Blew the chimney apart …

He swore and he cursed
As he rode out of sight
Piss on you all
And have a hell of a night!!!
Merry Friggin’ Christmas!

To all at Hash
From Vai Vai


No comments:

Post a Comment